My husband and 2 grown sons stayed here for 4 nights during the 4th of July. We booked a single king room and a double bed room. We loved the area and the hotel was very nice. Comfy beds and nice decor. We ate in the restaurant for breakfast a couple of mornings and service was great and the food was good. Staff was very nice and friendly. It was not a cookie cutter hotel like the Hilton or Marriott, it was very unique and made our stay very pleasant!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A sophisticated retreat with historic charm, The Madison, a Hilton Hotel is just steps from K Street, and only blocks from the White House, the city’s convention center and two Metro stations. Walk to Dupont Circle and McPherson Square. This heart-of-downtown location makes the hotel convenient for sightseeing, conferences and business. We are five miles from Washington National Airport. Our service-centered hotel boasts PostScript Restaurant and Lounge, fabulous event space for up to 500, a sauna and steam room in the health club, and some suites with balconies. We are also family- and pet-friendly. Each guest room, suite and accessible accommodation has free WiFi, a flat-screen TV and comfy bathrobe. On higher floors, our suites offer free premium-plus WiFi, a coffeemaker and a sofa bed in the living area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your The Madison Washington DC, A Hilton Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Madison Hotel Washington Dc
- Madison Washington Dc
- Madison Hotel Washington Dc