I stayed at the Madison hotel the weekend of July 31st with my sister and her friend in a huge suite. Staff was curteous, hotel was immaculate and the location was prime. Two blocks from red line and within walking distance to all the museums, white house and washington monument. For night life, there are plenty of pubs, clubs and dupont circle around the corner. The only observation was the interior decorating could be upgraded, which apparently was already in the process so hoping to visit when this is complete.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A sophisticated retreat with historic charm, The Madison, a Hilton Hotel is just steps from K Street, and only blocks from the White House, the city’s convention center and two Metro stations. Walk to Dupont Circle and McPherson Square. This heart-of-downtown location makes the hotel convenient for sightseeing, conferences and business. We are five miles from Washington National Airport. Our service-centered hotel boasts PostScript Restaurant and Lounge, fabulous event space for up to 500, a sauna and steam room in the health club, and some suites with balconies. We are also family- and pet-friendly. Each guest room, suite and accessible accommodation has free WiFi, a flat-screen TV and comfy bathrobe. On higher floors, our suites offer free premium-plus WiFi, a coffeemaker and a sofa bed in the living area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Cancelon, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Cheap Tickets and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Madison Washington DC, A Hilton Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Madison Hotel Washington Dc
- Madison Washington Dc
- Madison Hotel Washington Dc