I stayed at the Jefferson because my regular hotel (Hay-Adams) is closed for renovations. I arrived after 10 pm and was greeted graciously and immediately shown to a lovely room. Room service came much faster than the 30 minutes I was told it would take. Bed was luxurious and very comfortable. Hotel was extremely quiet--my room was on 16th street and I heard nothing. My sole complaint is that the water pressure was lacking in the shower. Bathroom was otherwise very nice. There was even a tv imbedded in the mirror. Highly recommend!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to The Jefferson, Washington's second most prestigious address. Distinguished, sophisticated and discreet, this 99-room luxury boutique hotel exemplifies all that its namesake, Thomas Jefferson, held dear -intricately thought-out design, twenty elegantly appointed suites, the most modern amenities including a petite spa, culinary excellence and exceptional personalized service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your The Jefferson, Washington DC reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Jefferson, Washington Dc Hotel Washington Dc
- Jefferson Hotel Washington Dc