I've been running events at the Jefferson for several years now but this was my first overnight stay. I was happy to find that the same level of comfort, elegance and efficiency was the standard for lodging.
There seemed to be an issue with my thermostat however and although it read as if the heat was working- it was not. It kept blowing air conditioning all night. In all fairness I must say that I did not being this to their attention. I had settled in and was not looking forward to the prospect of having to change rooms.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to The Jefferson, Washington's second most prestigious address. Distinguished, sophisticated and discreet, this 95-room luxury boutique hotel exemplifies all that its namesake, Thomas Jefferson, held dear -intricately thought-out design, twenty elegantly appointed suites, the most modern amenities including a petite spa, culinary excellence and exceptional personalized service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Expedia and Jetsetter so you can book your The Jefferson, Washington DC reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Jefferson, Washington Dc Hotel Washington Dc
- Jefferson Hotel Washington Dc