If you are looking for a beautiful hotel to stay in with amazing staff then I would recommend The Jefferson. From the moment you walk into the hotel till the day you check out everything was wonderful. We got a suite and got an amazing deal as they were having a spacial on their suites. The room was very spacious and the two full bathrooms were a pleasant surprise. The room was immaculate upon entry and the twice day housekeeping ensured it stayed that way throughout the week long trip while we were there. We found ourself at the Quill bar for drinks a few nights and lunch - the service and food were both amazing! The staff really goes out of their way to ensure the hotel guests have everything they need and the concierge (Sargent?) and one of the bell man were just so friendly and helpful. I highly recommend staying here and plan to every time I am in DC.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to The Jefferson, Washington's second most prestigious address. Distinguished, sophisticated and discreet, this 99-room luxury boutique hotel exemplifies all that its namesake, Thomas Jefferson, held dear -intricately thought-out design, twenty elegantly appointed suites, the most modern amenities including a petite spa, culinary excellence including the Michelin starred Plume and exceptional personalized service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HotelsClick so you can book your The Jefferson, Washington DC reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Jefferson, Washington Dc Hotel Washington Dc
- Jefferson Hotel Washington Dc