This is a wonderful hotel. Great service, great people, wonderful room. Room service/hotel restaurant is expensive but worth every bite. Car service is available for close trips. The concierge gave great recommendations for close by activities and restaurants. Doormen are always helpful, friendly and available.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to The Jefferson, Washington's second most prestigious address. Distinguished, sophisticated and discreet, this 99-room luxury boutique hotel exemplifies all that its namesake, Thomas Jefferson, held dear -intricately thought-out design, twenty elegantly appointed suites, the most modern amenities including a petite spa, culinary excellence including the Michelin starred Plume and exceptional personalized service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelsClick so you can book your The Jefferson, Washington DC reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Jefferson, Washington Dc Hotel Washington Dc
- Jefferson Hotel Washington Dc