Small room for the price. Very limited amenities - for $600 per night would have expected more than conditioner and shampoo! No tea or coffee making facilities in the room which was very disappointing! Had a cup of tea in the Quill Room before leaving and was told in no uncertain terms that I had to leave the door open because if I wanted the door closed they would have to charge me - how bizarre is that! Not a bad hotel overall, but didn't feel particularly welcome and staff weren't particularly friendly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to The Jefferson, Washington's second most prestigious address. Distinguished, sophisticated and discreet, this 99-room luxury boutique hotel exemplifies all that its namesake, Thomas Jefferson, held dear -intricately thought-out design, twenty elegantly appointed suites, the most modern amenities including a petite spa, culinary excellence and exceptional personalized service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com and Cheap Tickets so you can book your The Jefferson, Washington DC reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Jefferson, Washington Dc Hotel Washington Dc
- Jefferson Hotel Washington Dc