We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at the Jefferson. The location was good. We like walking but public transport was close if we needed it. Staff were polite and friendly. Our room was lovely and we appreciated the bottles of water, shortbreads and chocolates which were in our room when we arrived back at the end of each day. We didn't eat at the hotel as we like to find our own places to eat when we visit a new city.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to The Jefferson, Washington's second most prestigious address. Distinguished, sophisticated and discreet, this 99-room luxury boutique hotel exemplifies all that its namesake, Thomas Jefferson, held dear -intricately thought-out design, twenty elegantly appointed suites, the most modern amenities including a petite spa, culinary excellence and exceptional personalized service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Preferred Hotels, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your The Jefferson, Washington DC reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Jefferson, Washington Dc Hotel Washington Dc
- Jefferson Hotel Washington Dc