This hotel is just the hidden gem that the vast majority of reviews suggest. Clean, quite, elegant, with superb service. Conveniently located near many DC locations and attractions (although a several block walk to the nearest Metro stations). The room was spacious, immaculately clean, and opulent feeling, with a nice large modern bathroom. Very quiet property too, with a small, boutique like feel, which is a wonderful change from the mega hotels that are so common today. Staff are equally impressive, with their customer service and attention to detail. You really won't go wrong with The Jefferson.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to The Jefferson, Washington's second most prestigious address. Distinguished, sophisticated and discreet, this 99-room luxury boutique hotel exemplifies all that its namesake, Thomas Jefferson, held dear -intricately thought-out design, twenty elegantly appointed suites, the most modern amenities including a petite spa, culinary excellence and exceptional personalized service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Booking.com, Preferred Hotels, Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your The Jefferson, Washington DC reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Jefferson, Washington Dc Hotel Washington Dc
- Jefferson Hotel Washington Dc