I stayed at the Jefferson 3 nights, and it was perfection! The hotel is very elegant, old style. The library with green velvet sofas makes you feel like you are on "gone with the wind" movie :)
The piano bar has fantastic drinks and the same vibe.
The room and bathroom were good size and equally elegant as the common areas and the beds were so comfortable!
I can't say enough about the staff. Everyone, front desk, doormen, bar staff, driver, and concierge were nice, friendly, super helpful, and made us feel special. Thank you! You all rock :)
Location is excellent as well. Two blocks to white house, and 3 blocks to Dupont circle.
This was my first time at DC so I was rushed trying to see as much sites as I could and didn't spend a lot of time in the hotel. I hope I get to go bak and spend more time enjoying this little slice of heaven!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to The Jefferson, Washington's second most prestigious address. Distinguished, sophisticated and discreet, this 99-room luxury boutique hotel exemplifies all that its namesake, Thomas Jefferson, held dear -intricately thought-out design, twenty elegantly appointed suites, the most modern amenities including a petite spa, culinary excellence and exceptional personalized service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your The Jefferson, Washington DC reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Jefferson, Washington Dc Hotel Washington Dc
- Jefferson Hotel Washington Dc