This is an impressive hotel. Service here is unbelievable, from the pre-arrival email, the concierge, the hostess at the restaurant, the doorman, the bartenders everyone was always smiling and ready to help. The attention to detail was great- complimentary ice tea, shortbread cookies, lovely complimentary bottled water in the rooms, light jazz softly playing in the room. We had a one bedroom suite on the second floor, ( the bird room), it was fantastic, it had a good size patio that opened from French doors off the living room as well as a soaking tub complete with bath salts. My husband needed a shirt pressed it was returned to the room in the closet within 2 hours. Turndown service was a pleasant surprise. The bed was extremely comfortable. We used the " house car" to go to dinner a great touch. We had cocktails in the bar again excellent service and innovative menu. Everything was top notch. Almost didn't want to leave the room/hotel to go sightseeing. I have to say this is the best hotel I have stayed in stateside and well deserving of the #1 ranking.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to The Jefferson, Washington's second most prestigious address. Distinguished, sophisticated and discreet, this 99-room luxury boutique hotel exemplifies all that its namesake, Thomas Jefferson, held dear -intricately thought-out design, twenty elegantly appointed suites, the most modern amenities including a petite spa, culinary excellence and exceptional personalized service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Expedia, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your The Jefferson, Washington DC reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Jefferson, Washington Dc Hotel Washington Dc
- Jefferson Hotel Washington Dc