As a local of DC I of course have seen and know of The Jefferson but had not visited. Impressed from the moment of check in to check out. Staff extremely courteous and helpful. Beautiful style throughout. My suite was magnificent. Bedding gorgeous and quite comfortable. When I was not working, most of my time was spent in the bathing suite. I had such a great time I forgot I was there on business and forgot I was in my own hometown. Peace. Thank you to the entire staff. I plan on coming back (this time with my husband)!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to The Jefferson, Washington's second most prestigious address. Distinguished, sophisticated and discreet, this 99-room luxury boutique hotel exemplifies all that its namesake, Thomas Jefferson, held dear -intricately thought-out design, twenty elegantly appointed suites, the most modern amenities including a petite spa, culinary excellence and exceptional personalized service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Orbitz, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Jefferson, Washington DC reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Jefferson, Washington Dc Hotel Washington Dc
- Jefferson Hotel Washington Dc