There are many things to commend The Jefferson. There are many small touchs such as complimentary iced-tea near reception every day in summer, lovely house-made shortbread (cranberry and thyme), complimentary bottled water, fold-down service, stylish bathroom amenities and extremely comfortable beds. The staff were professional yet friendly and extremely thoughtful. The staff showed us great kindness during a personal event that affected us. The concierge service we experienced (Lynn) was amongst the highest quality service we have ever experienced, so helpful! There is also access to a "house car" within a 5 mile radius.
We had a King Room and whilst the room was a little tight for space with such a large bed, this was not an issue when your in DC is to visit the many sites. The Jefferson was a wonderul oasis at the end of long days walking in DC!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to The Jefferson, Washington's second most prestigious address. Distinguished, sophisticated and discreet, this 99-room luxury boutique hotel exemplifies all that its namesake, Thomas Jefferson, held dear -intricately thought-out design, twenty elegantly appointed suites, the most modern amenities including a petite spa, culinary excellence and exceptional personalized service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Hotwire, Expedia, Preferred Hotels, Priceline, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and HotelsClick so you can book your The Jefferson, Washington DC reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Jefferson, Washington Dc Hotel Washington Dc
- Jefferson Hotel Washington Dc