We just stayed at the Jefferson for 7 days. We booked this through our timeshare. When we arrived we discovered this was not the usual type of hotel we stay in. Upon our arrival we were greeted by several helpful and friendly employees in very formal suits and tuxedos that dealt with our luggage. We were escorted to the reception desk and then to the room. The room was outstanding. A very classic style but with all of the modern amenities needed. Free WiFi, flat screen TV (with HBO). For a basic room it was very spacious with high ceilings. The bathroom was very large with a walk in shower. There was a TV built into the bathroom mirror!!! The fitness center was very clean and they provide fresh apples and bottled water. The room comes with bottled water. Turn down service with robes and slippers. We used the room service 3 times. All the food was good. The burger was a little too done! Great location, the White House was about 4 blocks away. Concierge service was great. Every time we passed a staff member they always smiled and wish you a good day or ask if there is anything we needed. Your choice of newspaper hanging on the door every morning. Walking the halls I never saw a maid’s cart. On checkout they called and said my bill was ready and do I need help with my bags. I told them no I was good. But the minute the elevator opened there was 2 staff members, “Let me take those Mr. … . Would recommend this hotel if it is in price range. As I stated above we booked through our T/S and we did not fit the normal clientele, but the staff did not make us feel uncomfortable. The hotel and its staff really helped to make this vacation one to remember and want to return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to The Jefferson, Washington's second most prestigious address. Distinguished, sophisticated and discreet, this 99-room luxury boutique hotel exemplifies all that its namesake, Thomas Jefferson, held dear -intricately thought-out design, twenty elegantly appointed suites, the most modern amenities including a petite spa, culinary excellence and exceptional personalized service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Cancelon, Hotwire and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Jefferson, Washington DC reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Jefferson, Washington Dc Hotel Washington Dc
- Jefferson Hotel Washington Dc