We went to DC to celebrate our 30th wedding anniversary. We selected The Jefferson based on some of the other reviews and were very glad that we did. The staff members were all very friendly and accommodating. They gave us an upgraded room and a nice surprise upon check-in in honor of our special occasion. It is very different from a large impersonal hotel. There was great attention to detail throughout. The hotel was also located in an excellent location for walking to local attractions and great restaurants.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to The Jefferson, Washington's second most prestigious address. Distinguished, sophisticated and discreet, this 95-room luxury boutique hotel exemplifies all that its namesake, Thomas Jefferson, held dear -intricately thought-out design, twenty elegantly appointed suites, the most modern amenities including a petite spa, culinary excellence and exceptional personalized service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Amex, Hotwire, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Odigeo, Travelocity, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your The Jefferson, Washington DC reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Jefferson, Washington Dc Hotel Washington Dc
- Jefferson Hotel Washington Dc