Hotel is situated in a good location, a little off the main routes so its not super busy outside the hotel. Concierge is great - good recommendations. Room was good, decent size, clean and comfortable bed. A few of the things that kept it from being 5/5 was a few little things that were not at or above peer levels - lighting controls in the room were a bit of a pain - for example, no controls on the side lamps (have to walk to them to turn off/on), blinds in bathroom didn't close 100%. But these are small things that separate hotels in the top tier charging a high tariff from being good vs great. The above being said, we would not hesitate to stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to The Jefferson, Washington's second most prestigious address. Distinguished, sophisticated and discreet, this 99-room luxury boutique hotel exemplifies all that its namesake, Thomas Jefferson, held dear -intricately thought-out design, twenty elegantly appointed suites, the most modern amenities including a petite spa, culinary excellence and exceptional personalized service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Cancelon, Hotels.com, Hotwire and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Jefferson, Washington DC reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Jefferson, Washington Dc Hotel Washington Dc
- Jefferson Hotel Washington Dc