We stayed at The Jefferson with my parents and our 3 year old daughter. Upon check in, they brought out a radio flyer filled with some toys for my daughter to choose from, which was such a nice welcoming. We learned that a rollaway bed wouldn't fit in the standard size room and would have to pay for an upgrade. The upgrade didn't cost much so I wasn't too upset. We were then provided a thorough tour of the hotel by Bob, who was so helpful and attentive. My parents room was the Standard size, and I must say I probably wouldn't have been as happy with our stay if we were in the Standard sized room, Definitely way too small. Shortly after we were shown our upgraded room and it was fantastic. The bathrooms are beautiful and the vaulted ceilings were a nice touch. Overall, great service. The hotel is small and the staff make you feel so welcome. The hotel has such a personal feel compared to others. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone looking for somewhere special to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to The Jefferson, Washington's second most prestigious address. Distinguished, sophisticated and discreet, this 99-room luxury boutique hotel exemplifies all that its namesake, Thomas Jefferson, held dear -intricately thought-out design, twenty elegantly appointed suites, the most modern amenities including a petite spa, culinary excellence and exceptional personalized service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Jefferson, Washington DC reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Jefferson, Washington Dc Hotel Washington Dc
- Jefferson Hotel Washington Dc