When I arrived to The Jefferson, it was like being welcomed into someone's home. Very elegant and stately, but also warm and intimate. My guestroom was nicely appointed and spacious. The desk had ample space, with a bottle of water and small plate of fresh grapes to nibble on while working. Especially nice were the electrical plugs on the desk itself - I did not have to crawl around looking for outlets behind the desk. The bathroom was beautiful - and enormous - with separate areas for the toilet and walk-in shower. Very nice bath products, too. I did not use the in-mirror television, but it was a nice option.
Room service and restaurant service were all prompt, friendly and warm. The food was very good as well. No complaints whatsoever. Should business bring me back to DC, I would definitely enjoy staying at The Jefferson again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to The Jefferson, Washington's second most prestigious address. Distinguished, sophisticated and discreet, this 99-room luxury boutique hotel exemplifies all that its namesake, Thomas Jefferson, held dear -intricately thought-out design, twenty elegantly appointed suites, the most modern amenities including a petite spa, culinary excellence and exceptional personalized service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Booking.com, Travelocity, Preferred Hotels, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your The Jefferson, Washington DC reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Jefferson, Washington Dc Hotel Washington Dc
- Jefferson Hotel Washington Dc