The Jefferson was a fantastic place to stay with very well-done renovations. It had all of the moden conveniences without losing the historic touch of the building itself. Located within walking distance to the monuments and White House, it was a perfect location for my business trip. Good shopping nearby as well. What separated the hotel from competition were two departments. 1. Bellman - Perfectly on-point and professional, quick to hail a cab and assist with bags - remembered me by name consistently. 2. Turn-down service, while sometimes can be just "going through the motions" in many hotels, the Jefferson staff nailed this, a pleasant way to return to the room after dinner, no stress of getting back to an unkempt room when you are on a tight schedule. The quaint bar off the lobby was great for cocktails, bartender very sharp. Did not get to enjoy the food offerings but I'm sure if the other elemnts of the stay were of any indication, they're wonderful as well.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to The Jefferson, Washington's second most prestigious address. Distinguished, sophisticated and discreet, this 99-room luxury boutique hotel exemplifies all that its namesake, Thomas Jefferson, held dear -intricately thought-out design, twenty elegantly appointed suites, the most modern amenities including a petite spa, culinary excellence and exceptional personalized service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Booking.com, Preferred Hotels, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your The Jefferson, Washington DC reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Jefferson, Washington Dc Hotel Washington Dc
- Jefferson Hotel Washington Dc