I just spent two nights at the Beacon in Washington. This was my first visit in a year, although my seventh in 4 years. I had one of the best rooms I have ever stayed in in my over 30 years of international business travel. It was amazing, spacious, well-presented, comfortable (extremely) and superb value for money.
I have to commend the staff at the Beacon. The gentleman who checked me in (and out) was extremely friendly and helpful. Indeed, all the staff were (as usual). They always make a stay at the Beacon nice, and this time was no exception.
Well-located, close to the business centre of Washington, close to excellent restaurants and bars, the Beacon is in a terrific location. Match that with the quality of the accommodation and service and you have one of the best hotels I have ever stayed in. It gets my five stars!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Beacon Hotel creates the perfect setting where guests can "Work, Relax and Play" in an atmosphere that is contemporary, welcoming and elegant. This summer enjoy the benefits of an extraordinary location, from where you can walk to the Smithsonian Museums and Monuments all within an easy walk or short metro ride, walk four blocks to The White House, off "Embassy Row" famous for stunning Diplomatic residences, yet equally convenient to the centers of business of "K Street" and Connecticut Ave. The Walter E Washington Convention Center, The cool restaurants and Night life of Dupont Circle and 14th Street. Two Metro stations are within easy walk. Accommodations include spacious deluxe rooms and our popular "Corporate Quarter Suites" inspired by New York Style studio living, featuring pantries, dining and living areas that complement the lifestyles of our guests with spacious accommodations. Ideal settings whether you are traveling with family, an urban explorer or if you are seeking a romantic escape. The Beacon Bar & Grill presents excellent dining and entertainment options: alfresco dining in season, an elegant dining room, light fare and creative cocktails are featured in season in our Sky-Bar rooftop lounge. Featuring creative American cuisine drawing inspiration from comfort foods, international cuisine and seasonal offerings. Our Saturday and Sunday Champagne Brunch, have been voted amongst the "Top Five" Champagne Brunches in the city for over 10 years running. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Splitty, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Beacon Hotel & Corporate Quarters reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beacon Hotel And Corporate Quarters
- Beacon Hotel Corporate Quarters
- Beacon Hotel Washington Dc
- Beacon Hotel Dc