$141
$107
GardenInn.com
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $126/night.

$188
InterContinental
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 44% below average rates

The price you found is 44% lower than this hotel's average rate of $335/night.

$159
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of $181/night.

$119
HolidayInn.com
Savings alert! 40% below average rates

The price you found is 40% lower than this hotel's average rate of $199/night.

Holiday Inn Washington - Capitol(Washington DC)(Great Value!)
$166
$130
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $160/night.

Kimpton Hotel Palomar Washington DC(Washington DC)(Great Value!)
$119
Savings alert! 35% below average rates

The price you found is 35% lower than this hotel's average rate of $183/night.

The Dupont Circle(Washington DC)(Great Value!)
$170
Dupont Circle
  • Restaurant
Omni Shoreham Hotel(Washington DC)(Great Value!)
$147
  • Restaurant
Hyatt Regency Washington on Capitol Hill(Washington DC)(Great Value!)
$148
$129
Hyatt.com
Savings alert! 38% below average rates

The price you found is 38% lower than this hotel's average rate of $209/night.

Capitol Hill Hotel(Washington DC)(Great Value!)
$149
$134
Capitol Hill
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of $169/night.

2,314 results
All reviewsdupont circlememory foamdog parknew hampshiresmall kitchenettekeurig coffee makeru streetcorner roomnice neighborhoodwine hourquiet streetsafe neighborhoodfew blocksfront desk staffembassy rowsitting areaadams morgan
Reviewed January 3, 2013

Good location - downtown near restaurants
Room is clean and spacious
Small bathroom - only shower no bathtub
Kitchenette with microwave, sink, small fridge, coffee machine
Fridge makes a lot of noise
Safe, iron & board in closet

We don't like the deco but it's personal taste.

Parking lot is very small. First come first serve.

Breakfast is not included.

Room Tip: High floor, corner room (bigger)
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
CarlyleSuitesHotel, Manager at Kimpton Carlyle Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 27, 2013

Good location - clean and spacious - downtown near restaurants - What more can I ask for! Thank you Chufa! Much appreciated! Warm Regards - MarcAnthony

Reviewed January 2, 2013

This hotel is in a great location about 4 blocks from the Dupont Circle Metro station and about 1.5 miles from the White House. It's about a 10 minute walk to the Phillips Collection and about a 20 minute walk to Ben's Chili on U St. There are some nice restaurants in the area and it is a pleasant walking neighborhood. When I arrived from the airport at 7am they couldn't find my reservation, but they found me a room and let me check in immediately, which allowed me to take a much needed nap. The room was clean and quiet and has a small kitchenette (sink, refrigerator, and microwave). The shower pressure was good and the room kept me warm. There is a restaurant in the hotel, but I opted instead to eat at nearby Kremer Books and get coffee from Filter. The staff got me a cab right away when I needed it. As other people have mentioned, it is great for the price.

Room Tip: Room 804 has a very lovely view.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank Pkittens

Pkittens! How nice are you to write a 5 circle review on TripAdvisor! Did you make it in the Phillips Collection? It is such a lovely museum! Ben Chili Bowl on U Street has the best milkshakes and your review has me running there now! On your next trip from LA please consider us again! Call us direct to make your booking so we can make sure all is in order! reservations@carlylesuites.com! Warm Regards - MarcAnthony

Reviewed January 1, 2013

I never would have imagined we could have stayed in this nice a hotel in DC for the price. Our family stayed in a suite. It was clean and spacious. The staff was friendly and helpful. The hotel is in a convenient, quiet area. Area restaurants and stores didn't have jacked-up tourists prices. The complimentary parking was full the whole time we were there, but a parking deck is close by. This hotel is not the most sound-proof, but overall it was very quiet anyway.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family

Dear Cmsgk - Value and nice is our middle name!! How great is it to find a hotel that doesn't cost a million dollars yet offers the service and comfort of a big city like Washington DC! Thanks for the 5 star review! It means so much to us! Thank you kindly! Warmly - MarcAnthony

Reviewed January 1, 2013

I am a DC local. I needed a place to stay with my cats while I had work done on my condo. The location is walking distance from Dupont Circle, the rooms are very reasonably priced, and they take animals at no additional charge! The staff was extremely nice and helpful. They helped me get my cats upstairs. The room was small, but charming. I had a kitchenette in my room that included a refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker, toaster, and dishes. I had a tempurpedic mattress. And, I had a good hot shower.

It is extremely difficult to park in this neighborhood. The hotel has a few spaces that are free on a first come, first serve basis. If you drive, be prepared to pay for parking.

The hotel does not have a gym, but they offer a pass to Washington Sports Club. Dupont Circle has the nicest WSC in the area. It is about 5 blocks away.

Room Tip: I had a room facing the front/New Hampshire Avenue. This provided good light. I did not have any noise issues.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled solo

Dear RemoveYourShoes - Love your screen name by the way, because I do each and every time I come home! We hope you cats felt at home in our little Dupont Circle hotel... Thanks for the 5 star review and we hope to see you again our friend! Hope the work in the condo was seamless and fabulous! MarcAnthony

Reviewed December 31, 2012

We planned an impromptu trip to DC and needed a hotel. We found a room at the Carlyle at a very reasonable rate. The room was fully equiped with a working kitchen, eating area and large bathroom. We were very impressed with the great value for our money. The room was very clean and well maintained.
We appreciated the free wifi and excellent service provided by the staff. Also, there is complimentary parking available, which is a huge benefit in DC.
The hotel is situated very close to Dupont Circle, which means the metro is closeby. There are also great restaurants in the area.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank SATraveller25

"Great Value for the Money" - What else could we ask for!!! Thank you SATraveller25! We just love you for the 5 circle review! Thank you my friend and hope to see you as a guest soon!