I stayed here for 5 nights while on a business trip with some colleagues. Check-in was ok, but a little strange to be warned that if I wanted a room with a queen bed it would be very small. I went ahead, and the room size was perfectly fine. Great that the room has a functioning iron also. But the water pressure in the shower was way too high, it was quite painful to shower, and it could not be adjusted. Staff were generally helpful, but when I had a package delivered, the person at the counter told me he could not find it, and continued to say he thought the note was on there in error. Only after prodding him to look again did he find it - in the most obvious spot on top of all the other packages. To think that I could have been forced to leave without my boyfriend's 400 dollar headphones because of one person's incompetence is a little bit shocking...
Other than that, perfectly happy with the hotel, it was in a good location and all, would have given it 3.5 stars if I could.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern, relaxed elegance awaits you at the Renaissance Washington, DC Dupont Circle Hotel. We welcome guests with thoughtful amenities and a prime location near some of the city's most popular landmarks. All of our 355 hotel rooms and suites are stylishly designed and boast goose-down bedding and luxurious Aveda bathroom products. Stay connected with in-room Internet access and Marriott's innovative Plug-In technology panels, or unplug in front of your flat-screen TV. M Brasserie, our signature hotel restaurant, serves fresh and flavorful American fare; M Bar is the perfect spot for a drink after a day spent exploring Dupont Circle. Planning a meeting or event in Washington, DC? Our innovative and flexible event space allows us to specialize in small meetings and ensure we cater to your unique needs. And be sure to ask our hotel Navigator for a few insider tips to help you experience the best of DC, the way locals do. Discover something new and exciting with every stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, getaroom.com, HotelsforEveryone and HotelQuickly so you can book your Renaissance Washington, DC Dupont Circle Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- m Street Hotel Washington Dc
- Renaissance Washington Dc
- Washington Dc Renaissance