Stayed at the Renaissance one night- nice room - very busy with patrons in a great part of town. Concierge was very helpful in suggesting a restaurant nearby. Had a beer in the lobby bar and service was excellent. I ate breakfast in the hotel restaurant and had the buffet - food was excellent with many choices and a chef for made-to-order options. Although the hotel was a bit pricey, I would definitely stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover the culture of DC while experiencing true sophistication at Renaissance Washington, DC Downtown Hotel. When you arrive at our hotel, you will feel as if you have found a hidden gem amongst everything that makes DC exciting. Award winning restaurants, boutique shopping, CityCenterDC, Verizon Center, Spy Museum, Chinatown, National Portrait Gallery and the world-famous National Mall are all steps from our hotel but will feel worlds away once you experience everything we have to offer. Our newly renovated hotel offers five dining options, including a Starbucks Cafe, a vibrant lounge, an onsite day spa and Vida fitness center. Uncover the best of DC with Renaissance Washington, DC Downtown Hotel, a luxury hotel in downtown DC that strikes the perfect balance of style and substance. Our hotel will leave you wondering how you can be so close to the Washington DC Convention Center, CityCenterDC, and Penn Quarter yet feel as if you've found your next great escape. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Marriott, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Renaissance Washington, DC Downtown Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Renaissance Hotel Washington Dc
- Renaissance Washington Dc Hotel
- Washington Dc Renaissance