3 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Autograph
Priceline$186
FindHotel$186
Travelocity$186
3,159 results
All reviews marriott vacation club white house farragut north metro beautiful hotel the concierge lounge classic hotel dupont circle lobby bar location is great king bed mini fridge metro stop valet parking few blocks dc area edgar autographs
Selected filters
Reviewed October 27, 2017

I hadn't stayed at the Mayflower for years and was pleasantly surprised that an old standard has maintained its appeal. The room, though small, was perfectly adequate, with an assortment of pillows, amenities, etc. No view in my case, but not that important since I only used the room for sleeping!

• Trip type: Traveled on business
suzannebutt, Guest Relations Manager at The Mayflower Hotel, Autograph Collection, responded to this reviewResponded November 9, 2017

Dear Rozasociados,

Thank you again for selecting to stay at The Mayflower Hotel! We fell that we have continually held on to the authentic luxury experiences that add to the lifelong narrative and sense of adventure our guests look for! We thank you for your kind accolades and will look forward to having you return once again to The Mayflower Hotel, a Washington, DC original since 1925.

Warmest regards,

Reviewed October 25, 2017

The hotel is old School but very very nice - great large room - nice bathroom - fabulous location downtown - walk to the White house - terrific shopping, restaurants and sight seeing all close by. Restaurant in hotel not for us

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank cableladee1
Reviewed October 25, 2017 via mobile

We expected a lot more than we got : a big room but no complimentary water, no coffee and tea facilities, no complimentary wifi , very thin towels and the worst hairdryer we had on our trip. The lady at the reception was really rude when I asked about wifi in the lounge. In other hotels the people were very helpful but this lady just went on with her typing and said it will be your phone and didn't even look at me! So for our group no Mayflower again!,

Trip type: Traveled with friends
suzannebutt, Guest Relations Manager at The Mayflower Hotel, Autograph Collection, responded to this reviewResponded October 26, 2017

Dear Beb M,

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your visit to The Mayflower Hotel. I wanted to personally respond and express a sincere apology for missing the opportunity to exemplify our commitment in complete guest satisfaction.

It is our continued focus to engage our guests when there opportunities to implement correctives changes. I will forward your comments to our dedicated team of managers and associates and use this as a training opportunity. I do hope that you will allow us another opportunity to showcase our hospitality with your next visit to our Nation's Capital.

Please feel free to contact me directly at the hotel and I will ensure your stay is without fail.

Warmest regards,

Reviewed October 23, 2017 via mobile

My family and I enjoyed our stay at The Mayflower Hotel. The hotel location is wonderful and is within walking distance of many DC attractions. The staff was friendly. I was however disappointed because there was no tea or coffee maker available in the hotel room. There was only one bathrobe and one extra large towel provided in the room. Over all, it was a good stay and we plan to return.

Trip type: Traveled with family
suzannebutt, Guest Relations Manager at The Mayflower Hotel, Autograph Collection, responded to this reviewResponded October 30, 2017

Greetings from The Mayflower!

Dear TripTips14,

Thank you for taking the time to remark on your stay at The Mayflower Hotel, Autograph Collection. In a city that plays largely on the world stage, The Mayflower stands out as its foremost address for gracious hospitality – a legendary
hotel filled with a modern charisma. On behalf of the Director of Operations, I wish to extend a sincere apology that we missed the opportunity to fully showcase our hospitality.

We wish to remain unique and craft each family visit with fond memories. I do thank you for selecting The Mayflower Hotel and for your loyalty. Looking forward to your next visit to The Mayflower, a Washington, DC original since 1925.

Reviewed October 22, 2017 via mobile

This is our second family visit to the Mayflower and my third visit overall as I stayed here on business in the past. How many places do you stay that get better every time? The Mayflower does. The staff is so helpful and friendly. It is a quick walk to the White House and other sites. There is always something going on like weddings and dignitaries staying there that you bump in to too.

Trip type: Traveled with family