Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Autograph$297
Expedia.com$297
Hotels.com$297
Priceline$297
FindHotel$297
Orbitz.com$297
3,160 results
All reviews marriott vacation club white house farragut north metro beautiful hotel the concierge lounge classic hotel dupont circle lobby bar location is great king bed mini fridge metro stop valet parking few blocks dc area edgar autographs
Selected filters
Reviewed September 30, 2017 via mobile

Just spent four nights at the Mayflower. Huge changes since our last visit 10 years ago.
Very comfy bed in our Deluxe King room but no shower gel for us! Only for guests in the Suites. Unbelievable!
No coffee facilities in the room but I was told it was complementary in the bar. Not in my experience. We had to pay for it in the evenings.
12 dollars for wifi, per day!!!! No thank you. It's free in Pret along the road.

I feel that the hotel is comfortable and attractive but can no longer live off its past glories.

Apart from these minor irritations, the staff were very helpful and friendly.

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
suzannebutt, Guest Relations Manager at The Mayflower Hotel, Autograph Collection, responded to this reviewResponded October 2, 2017

Good Day Barbara D,

On behalf of the General Manager, I wish to extend a sincere thank you for again selecting The Mayflower Hotel during your recent visit to Washington, DC! We appreciate our guest feedback and we take the opportunity to share the valuable comments with the staff. I am sorry that we missed on the opportunity to showcase our traditions that exemplify our legendary service and iconic destination.

I do hope that in the future that you will allow us another chance to redeem ourselves. I would like to refer you to our Marriott Rewards Program, as this allows each guest to experience and unlock the countless destinations across the globe!

Again, I sincerely thank you for returning and do hope to see you again in the forthcoming future at The Mayflower Hotel, Autograph Collection.

Reviewed September 26, 2017 via mobile

Come every year for business. We stay here because of the proximity to our meeting venues. The concierge people are great!! The restaurant people are AWFUL! Bad service , can't speak English and act superior. Someone needs to address this please.

Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank Golfchick53
suzannebutt, Guest Relations Manager at The Mayflower Hotel, Autograph Collection, responded to this reviewResponded September 28, 2017

Dear Golfchick53,

When our guests take the time to remark on their stay at The Mayflower, we take the opportunity to capture each comment and provide the feedback to our associates. The hotel was purposely-built with a social character, elegantly hosting pinnacle moments scaled from intimate to international, and has since 1925.

I sincerely apologize that your experience was not up to our standards of excellence. I do hope that you will allow us another opportunity to have you add to the lifelong narrative as we continue the legacy the hotel is known for.

On behalf of the management team, we will share your comments and always strive for excellence in hospitality. Thank you for your loyalty and for selecting The Mayflower Hotel, Autograph Collection.

Reviewed September 21, 2017

I returned to my room on the second day of my stay at the Mayflower to find housekeeping had put all my things in plastic bags and covered the entire room in plastic. They notified me that they had found bugs in the bed and rug and needed to fumigate the room. I was moved to another room and treated like it was "no big deal" and I should be happy they moved me.
Neither the Mayflower, nor Marriott have offer to compensate me in any way, despite my asking them. Apparently, needing to fumigate rooms due to bugs is an every day occurrence at their hotels so it is not a matter about which they are too concerned.

Room tip: Check your room for bed bugs before putting any of your things in it!
3  Thank BethL423
Mayflower20036, Manager at The Mayflower Hotel, Autograph Collection, responded to this reviewResponded September 22, 2017

Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent stay with us. We sincerely apologize for the lack of follow up and communication you have received regarding your experience. Please rest assured that we are looking further into the issue you described. We appreciate your feedback and truly hope for the opportunity to better your experience with us.

Katie, Front Desk Manager

Reviewed September 18, 2017

I usually stay at the JW when in DC, but I couldn't get in. I opted for the Mayflower. The lounge was large and the breakfast was the same every day but still good. I did notice some dirty dishes on occasion. Evening snacks were good and the fridge was well stocked. Rooms were elegant yet kept the appeal of yesteryear. Overall, good choice in a great location.

I don't usually visit hotel bars but, the Edgar Bar in the lobby had amazing drinks and food.

Room tip: Hotel corridors were long, so get one near the elevator if you'd like
1  Thank KateTnyc
suzannebutt, Guest Relations Manager at The Mayflower Hotel, Autograph Collection, responded to this reviewResponded September 25, 2017

Good Day KateTnyc,

Thank you for taking the time to remark on your stay at The Mayflower Hotel, Autograph Collection. To enter its doors is to step into timeless style and grandeur. In well-dressed meeting spaces and well-mannered service, the celebrated nature of grand hospitality endures and thrives with a modern feel. I will be sure to pass along your kind accolades to the Executive Chef in Edgar, it is indeed

On behalf of the General Manager, thank you for selecting to stay at The Mayflower and for your loyalty to the brand. Wishing you continued safe travels.

Reviewed September 18, 2017

Nice central DC hotel. Individual room was a bit small and only view was of a ventilation shaft, but room was nicely appointed and comfortable, includes several HBO channels and ability to use streaming services on TV which was convenient. Staff are very friendly and helpful.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
suzannebutt, Guest Relations Manager at The Mayflower Hotel, Autograph Collection, responded to this reviewResponded September 26, 2017

Good Day Skierz,

As storied as the city where it resides, and revered as a national treasure, The Mayflower captures the essence of Washington D.C. like no other. So delighted to read your remarks that you enjoyed your stay at The Mayflower Hotel, Autograph Collection.

We will look forward to your next arrival! Thank you for selecting to stay at The Mayflower, a Washington, D.C. original since 1925.

Warm regards,