3 people are viewing this hotel
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Autograph
Priceline$297
Hotels.com$297
travelup.com$319
3,160 results
All reviews marriott vacation club white house farragut north metro beautiful hotel the concierge lounge classic hotel dupont circle lobby bar location is great king bed mini fridge metro stop valet parking few blocks dc area edgar autographs
Selected filters
Reviewed August 1, 2017 via mobile

A classic hotel with a rich history that has been recently updated. Service was good but not overbearing. Quiet room with a distinctive layout and treatment. It was a time for family gathering and celebration for us, and the hotel worked beautifully into our plans. Great access to a number of museums, restaurants, DuPont Circle, the White House, etc. Parking is tricky and something I would have avoided if I had not needed a car. We certainly will return in the future.
Cheers!

Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank TraveledMilesPerHour
suzannebutt, Guest Relations Manager at The Mayflower Hotel, Autograph Collection, responded to this reviewResponded August 2, 2017

Good Day TraveledMilesPerHour,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at The Mayflower Hotel, Autograph Collection. Since 1925, the hotel remains an iconic destination and we were delighted to be a part of your family reunion.

Thank you for selecting The Mayflower Hotel, a Washington, D.C. original since 1925. We look forward to inspiring you to become part of our community of loyal followers.

Warmest regards,

Reviewed July 31, 2017

Stayed for 2 nights during a work related event, in which almost everything was held at the hotel. The lobby, rooms, hallways, and general decor evoke the classic grand hotels with marble floors, crown moldings, and chandeliers etc. Room was facing the street, but no trafffic noise. Rather it was the very loud AC unit that woke me up a few times until I got used to it.

Service was great, quick check in and out, daily cleaning was thorough. The location is perfect, right on top of the Farrugut North metro station, close to plenty of restaurants, coffee shops etc. It would probably be a good location for tourists and sightseeing as well. Overall, a solid business hotel.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank kuor2010
suzannebutt, Guest Relations Manager at The Mayflower Hotel, Autograph Collection, responded to this reviewResponded August 3, 2017

Greetings kuor2010,

Classically built in 1925, The Mayflower Hotel continues to encompass the traditions of excellence in hospitality. I was delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay at our Washington, D.C. historic hotel.

The Mayflower is an ever-endearing host in this powerful and vibrant city and we will look forward to your next arrival! Thank you for selecting The Mayflower Hotel, Autograph Collection and for your loyalty to the brand.

Warm regards,

Reviewed July 28, 2017

I stayed at the Mayflower between July 18-21. Nice hotel but certainly not a "collection" or "autograph"..... rooms are ok but outdated. Our room, 1030, had a serious issue. The a/c was not working. After complaining for several hours the best response received was that the hotel was going to give me a ventilator to help with the room temperature! I threatened to move to another hotel and finally, at 2:00 am I was offered another room. The a/c was working but it was old and noisy. For a hotel that charges more than $500 a night this is just not acceptable. Certainly not up to the level of a Four Seasonr or Ritz. Will never return to this hotel.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
suzannebutt, Guest Relations Manager at The Mayflower Hotel, Autograph Collection, responded to this reviewResponded July 30, 2017

Dear luebia,

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your stay at The Mayflower Hotel. The ways we communicate shape how people experience our brand. Our associates have a common and shared promise that is meaningful and we represent a unified front of excellence in hospitality. Our goal is for all of our guests to have the optimal Mayflower experience, and I sincerely apologize that we did meet these standards in excellence.

I have shared your comments with the Engineering Team, as our credibility as a team allows a brand it to attract valued customers and create loyalty. I do hope that you will allow us another opportunity in the forthcoming future to allow us to redeem ourselves. Please feel free to contact me directly at the hotel if I may provide assistance during your next stay at The Mayflower Hotel, Autograph Collection.

Reviewed July 26, 2017

From the time we walked in the front door, everything and everyone exceeded our expectations. The doormen, receptionist, check in staff, concierges, housekeepers, and everyone else we came in contact with were gracious, helpful, and friendly.
I loved the elegance of the hotel and enjoyed exploring the hotel and experiencing the history of the hotel through pictures and visiting with Ronii, one of the concierges.
Suzanne Butt, guest relations manager, went out of her way to make our anniversary trip special! Highly recommend the Mayflower!

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Hello marth0m,

Great to hear from you again! It was our pleasure to have you as a guest at The Mayflower! Be sure to let me know when you plan on returning, it will be great to welcome you back! Our concierge team can even put together a great itinerary for your next excursion to our Nation's Capital!

Reviewed July 26, 2017

Everything about this hotel was first rate, from the welcome of the Desk Clerk, Mahi, to the smiles that we got from the Housekeeping Team to the Candy Bar in the lobby staffed by Kate. I am sorry that I did not get the name of the server in Edgar's. She was delightful.

The only falling in service was the Doorman, they did not open doors, they only hailed cabs or carried luggage no doors. Must be a Union thing.

The location is perfect and the hotel is as in as pristine condition as I have ever seen and the hotel was built in 1925. The rooms were spotless and everything was in good working order.This is a 1st class hotel. Accept nothing less when traveling to DC!!

Room tip: You have to pay for a view, but worth it!
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
suzannebutt, Guest Relations Manager at The Mayflower Hotel, Autograph Collection, responded to this reviewResponded July 27, 2017

Greetings JBClark,

On behalf of the management team at The Mayflower, we were all delighted to hear that your stay was pronominal. For generations, The Mayflower has harnessed its
passion to please for one purpose: to inspire each guest’s day. Our storied service shines, through the foundation of the personable exchange that we have with our guests. We always enjoying conversations from business and leisure travelers that renders The Mayflower so utterly remarkable.

Thank you for selecting to stay at The Mayflower Hotel, Autograph Collection. Wishing you safe travels.