Washington Plaza Hotel
$191
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $212/night.

Hyatt Regency Washington on Capitol Hill(Washington DC)(Great Value!)
$129
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of $186/night.

$97
  • Restaurant
Capitol Hill Hotel(Washington DC)(Great Value!)
$144
$125
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $148/night.

The Dupont Circle(Washington DC)(Great Value!)
$191
  • Restaurant
Omni Shoreham Hotel(Washington DC)(Great Value!)
$145
$134
Omni Hotels
Savings alert! 33% below average rates

The price you found is 33% lower than this hotel's average rate of $201/night.

$129
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of $172/night.

$127
$116
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $142/night.

$120
$110
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $130/night.

Fairmont Washington, D.C. Georgetown(Washington DC)(Great Value!)
$217
$158
Priceline
2,833 results
All reviewsthomas circlewhite housegreat poolbottled waterwithin walking distanceself parkingturn down servicecentral locationhotel restaurantconvention centerwould highly recommend this hotelsight seeingfew blockscoffee makermetro stationmallcvs
Reviewed October 1, 2012

Hotel staff was exceptional, very friendly and helpful. Room was ultra clean and comfortable. Restaurant was very good, my son said the Texas Salad was one of his best dinners in the city. Location is good, close to The White House. Free Washington Post and bottled water is a nice gesture.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
WPManagement, General Manager at Washington Plaza Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 5, 2012

Thank you for your feedback. I am thrilled to hear you were very comfortable in our guest room and you received great guest service as we pride ourselves on our attentive and friendly associates. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed October 1, 2012

Just got back from Washington DC yesterday. Stayed at Washington Plaza. Amazingly renovated hotel! Awesome rooms! Very very clean and up-to-date! Nice and new furniture, very good bed linen! They even prepare your room in the evening for your good night sleep!!! They even have outdoor swimming pool (but it was not so hot those days for me to use it, but I saw it, it was very clean and nice!). They brought us bottled water (2 bottles) each day of our stay. Free wi-fi, even in rooms. Nice staff. Absolutely perfect value for money! You will not regret :) Thank you, guys at Washington Plaza!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends

I appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts on your recent stay with us. I am glad to hear our guest room and facilities met all of your travel needs. It is truly rewarding when our guests recognizes our efforts and takes the time to provide feedback. Thank you for all the compliments and we are looking forward to welcome you back soon!

Reviewed October 1, 2012

This hotel met all my expectations. It was clean, the beds comfy, plenty of pillows, had a Happy Hour that was nice to sit with a glass of wine after a long day of walking, the staff were very friendly and helpful, great breakfast buffet with lots of variety, super location that I could walk to the White House (6 blocks) and to The Mall (9 blocks). Subway was close by (3 blocks).

I would return to this hotel without hesitation and would recommend it to other travelers.

Room Tip: I stayed in a Double bed room on the 5th floor that faced both the pool and Thomas Circle. I didn't have any issues with noise that didn't meet my expectations. Heard some noise one evening late at night with some rowdy people but would call that a people problem and not a hotel problem.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Uniqueoutlook

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and for sharing your experience on TripAdvisor! I am glad to hear that you found our location convenient for your needs and that you experienced our warm hospitality during your visit. I am delighted to hear that our hotel met all your expectations and trust that you will become one of our regular guests. Thank you for your kind recommendation and we look forward to having you stay with us again soon.

Reviewed September 30, 2012

I came down to the green festival and needed a place to stay. It was close so I chose the plaza. I'm glad I did. The experience was wonderful. Check-in was a breeze. The room is clean and well done. I like the doors to the bedroom area. I got back to the room kind of late and thirsty, discovered no vending machines. When I called downstairs they told me the gift shop was closed. They brought me up a couple bottles of water which is what I wanted.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo

I am so happy to hear that our hotel was a perfect choice for your quick visit to Washington, DC. We appreciate the positive feedback in regards to the cleanliness of your guest room, the quick check-in service, and the complimentary bottles of water. We hope to welcome you back very soon!

Reviewed September 29, 2012

The very first thing that struck us was how clean it was. We couldn't find a spot of dust anywhere. The towels the sheets were pristine and the bathroom glistened. An example was there was a 2" x 2" metal electrical trunking running under the window cill painted out so as not to be seen) a natural magnet point for dust but nothing.
The hotel is very large and room was spacious. Because it was in the capital and on the Thomas circle I expected some noise. But no. We were on 5th floor overlooking the main road and roundabout. We could see the traffic but not hear it.
The position is also excellent we could cross the roundabout and walk down 14th street to the main sight seeing loop, or we could turn right and walk down M street to the restaurant area.
The restaurant in the hotel was good and competitive with those outside and we had soup followed by Hangar steaks a couple of glasses of wine and a coup;le of beers for about 102 $ about £64.00p
I am sorry to say the only thing, that for me let it down, was no electrical adaptors for UK plugs so I was unable to charge my laptop and camera. The receptionist directed me to the hotel shop who wanted 14$ I had seen them in the shops at 5"$. The 4 other hotels we stayed at on our tour all supplied them free of charge

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple

Thank you very much for taking the time to let us know about your recent stay at the Washington Plaza Hotel. Our newly renovated rooms are indeed very clean and comfortable. I truly appreciate all the compliments on our hotel and I will be sure to pass them along. However, I am sorry to hear about the inconvenience regarding the electrical adaptors. We hope that this occurrence does not deter you from joining us on your next trip to Washington, DC.