Kimpton Rouge Hotel
$191
InterContinental
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $234/night.

$113
$100
  • Restaurant
Hyatt Regency Washington on Capitol Hill(Washington DC)(Great Value!)
$184
$149
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of $203/night.

Capitol Hill Hotel(Washington DC)(Great Value!)
$140
$125
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $157/night.

Fairmont Washington, D.C. Georgetown(Washington DC)(Great Value!)
$226
$167
$130
$116
Hampton.com
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $140/night.

Omni Shoreham Hotel(Washington DC)(Great Value!)
$134
Omni Hotels
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of $189/night.

$143
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $176/night.

$119
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $136/night.

The Dupont Circle(Washington DC)(Great Value!)
$179
$143
1,912 results
All reviewsdupont circlered carred themewhite housefunky hotelbunk bedswhole foodswine hourraid the mini baranimal print robesfront desk staffcontinental breakfastroom was spacioussmall bathroomfew blocksfree internetvalet parking
999 - 1,004 of 1,912 reviews
Reviewed December 31, 2012

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Jennifer H, General Manager at Kimpton Rouge Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 4, 2013

Reviewed December 25, 2012

My first visit to DC. I asked several friends were we should stay and they named several locations. My friends and I decided on the Rouge Hotel. We made a fabulous decision. Great location, close to everything, shops, Metro, night life, restaurants etc. The room we stayed in was spacious, CLEAN, great lighting. So much room to move around. The restroom was clean and a decent size. Most of all after coming back every night from dinner, concerts or night life the bed was satisfying. I had the best night sleep at the Rouge. The staff was great, friendly and kind. I went back to DC and stayed at a different Kimpton hotel. Never again, I enjoyed my stay at the Rouge hotel. Just loved our red room. Thank you Rouge for not disappointing us and being great to us.

• Stayed: June 2012
1  Thank 33JMS

Dear 35jms. I am pleased you enjoyed your visit to DC and the Hotel Rogue’s great service, stylish & unique atmosphere and location. Thank you for telling other travelers about your good experience with us and we look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed December 16, 2012 via mobile

Have a fantastic stay! The decor of hotel is romantic. Staff are warm and accommodating!! We celebrated our birthday and the staff surprised my husband & I with a complimentary champagne and chocolate strawberry plate! I've stayed at many hotels, celebrating different occasions and this was the first comp surprise.

The hotel lobby wine cocktail hour was nice as well! We will definitely recommend this property and stay again! Thanks Rouge for a wonderful time!

• Stayed: December 2012
1  Thank luvstorm
Jennifer H, Manager at Kimpton Rouge Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded December 21, 2012

Dear luvstorm. Thank you for your review. We love special occasions and I am so pleased that we helped to make you and your husband’s birthday memorable. Thank you for being a fan and we look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed December 15, 2012

The Rouge follows the great tradition of Kimpton boutique hotels. However, in the case of Rouge, the rooms seem roomier. The decor of the hotel and rooms are visually appealing. The staff was professional, engaging and responsive. Of course, the event I enjoy at all Kimpton is the 5 o'clock managers reception. Enjoy wine and appetizers, like caprese.
Oh, and like all Kimpton, they're pet friendly. My Standard Poodle, Gaspar, gives Rouge 5 stars

Room Tip: Ask for a room facing the embassy row, otherwise your view is an alley.
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple
Jennifer H, General Manager at Kimpton Rouge Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded December 21, 2012

Dear mayoplan. Thank you for your review and for being a Kimpton fan! I am pleased that you enjoyed our large rooms, great service and hosted wine reception! We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed December 14, 2012

I chose the Rouge based on a recommendation from a friend of mine living in DC. What I found was a hotel with flare. The Front desk staff was extremely helpful regarding directions, places to see and places to eat. I found the interior decor to be just as advertised. My room was very spacious, and having a thermostat to control the room temperature made it that much more enjoyable. I found the bar staff to be very friendly and the food to be excellent. I would highly recommend the Rouge hotel to anyone tired of staying at one of the large chains and looking for something different!

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business

Dear Dennis S. I am pleased you enjoyed your visit to DC and the Hotel Rogue’s great service, stylish & unique atmosphere and location. Thank you for telling other travelers about your good experience with us and we look forward to welcoming you back.