I know it sounds a little random, but I will never forget the showers in this hotel. Shower area is huge with max cap. 8. The rooms have a neat, sleek, and modern design. great lighting. big bathroom. Separate bedroom and living room. A cool feature where the television is on a turnaround wall that swivels into both the bedroom and living room. Mattress was a little old. I was a little worried about the distance from museums but a cab ride is only $8. Cabs max out at $20 in the city so it is definitely affordable. Make sure that you fly into Reagan Airport and not Dulles Airport if you wan to visit DC (Reagan is a lot closer). Beware of the doormen. They are a little aggressive and desperate for tips. Other than that, this is a great hotel!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Park Hyatt Washington, located in the fashionable West End Georgetown neighborhood of the nation's capital, combines sophisticated modernism with classic American style. With its Tea Cellar offering rare and vintage tea selections, intimate Spa Room offering an array of services and treatments, redesigned flexible event and meeting space, and celebrated Blue Duck Tavern restaurant, Park Hyatt Washington offers guests a unique experience in the nation's capital. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Travelocity, Agoda, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Cancelon and Jetsetter so you can book your Park Hyatt Washington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park Hyatt Washington Hotel Washington Dc
- Hyatt Hotel Washington Dc
- Hyatt Washington Dc
- Washington Dc Hyatt