I thought I must have gotten some kind of free upgrade because my room was HUGE with a separate living/office room and bedroom, but I was assured it was just a standard room. The bathrooms are seriously opulent - modern and zen and huge - all marble and softly lit. I was there for corporate travel but the hotel has a lot of style - it's not a generic business hotel. The lobby bar/restaurant was cool and busy with a great cocktail list and nice bartender. When I checked in they were extravagantly welcoming. Everything was spotless in the room and I had a card from the maid who prepared the room in case I had any issues. pretty fancy. Nice big white fluffy bed. Also, everything was pretty high tech with remote controlled lighting and temperature.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Park Hyatt Washington, located in the fashionable West End Georgetown neighborhood of the nation's capital, combines sophisticated modernism with classic American style. With its Tea Cellar offering rare and vintage tea selections, intimate Spa Room offering an array of services and treatments, redesigned flexible event and meeting space, and celebrated Blue Duck Tavern restaurant, Park Hyatt Washington offers guests a unique experience in the nation's capital. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Agoda, Odigeo, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your Park Hyatt Washington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park Hyatt Washington Hotel Washington Dc
- Hyatt Hotel Washington Dc
- Hyatt Washington Dc
- Washington Dc Hyatt