We had a wonderful stay at the Park Hyatt. I highly recommend it for anyone wanting to be close to Georgetown, but also to Dupont Circle and the Mall. The room was clean and well-appointed, the staff was friendly and helpful. The Blue Duck Tavern had delicious food and excellent wait staff. I felt well-taken care of.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Park Hyatt Washington, located in the fashionable West End Georgetown neighborhood of the nation's capital, combines sophisticated modernism with classic American style. With its Tea Cellar offering rare and vintage tea selections, intimate Spa Room offering an array of services and treatments, redesigned flexible event and meeting space, and celebrated Blue Duck Tavern restaurant, Park Hyatt Washington offers guests a unique experience in the nation's capital. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Amex, Expedia, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and Jetsetter so you can book your Park Hyatt Washington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park Hyatt Washington Hotel Washington Dc
- Hyatt Hotel Washington Dc
- Hyatt Washington Dc
- Washington Dc Hyatt