I stayed at the Park Hyatt for two nights in June. It's a beautiful hotel, as you'd expect from a Park Hyatt. It is serene, the furnishings are very tasteful, the service was excellent. I enjoyed the breakfast at the Blue Duck Tavern (the hotel restaurant) so much that I did something I almost never do -- I went back that afternoon and had a drink and an excellent course of cheese and italian meats before heading out to a business dinner I had to attend. The sugar cookies from room service are also excellent.
Only caveat: if you're coming SOON (as in during June/July 2014), ask about the construction next door. The jackhammers woke me up at 7:00am both days and it was incessant all day. Luckily I was out of my room all day anyway or this would have been a real problem (as in, had I planned to be in my room working). Other than that, great hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Park Hyatt Washington, located in the fashionable West End Georgetown neighborhood of the nation's capital, combines sophisticated modernism with classic American style. With its Tea Cellar offering rare and vintage tea selections, intimate Spa Room offering an array of services and treatments, redesigned flexible event and meeting space, and celebrated Blue Duck Tavern restaurant, Park Hyatt Washington offers guests a unique experience in the nation's capital. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Priceline, Agoda, Cheap Tickets and Jetsetter so you can book your Park Hyatt Washington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park Hyatt Washington Hotel Washington Dc
- Hyatt Hotel Washington Dc
- Hyatt Washington Dc
- Washington Dc Hyatt