My husband and I recently stayed at this hotel and were very impressed by the quality of the staff. Our first room was noisy and a bit disappointing, but Guest Services Manager Gregoire Lantoin was quick to help and moved us to a different room. We upgraded to a suite, and the soaking tub was such a pleasant way to relax at the end of the day. The space was nice and clean, and we enjoyed breakfast every day at the Blue Duck Tavern downstairs. The pillows and bedding were nice, and the room was a good size. My only suggestion would be to include a couch of some kind in the living area as opposed to the two club chairs. The bar, while small, was great with some tasty cocktails and good service. Overall, we enjoyed the hotel and found the staff to be super nice. We will definitely return to the Park Hyatt on our next trip to DC. I highly recommend it for business travelers or couples seeking a pleasant weekend trip to DC.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Park Hyatt Washington, located in the fashionable West End Georgetown neighborhood of the nation's capital, combines sophisticated modernism with classic American style. With its Tea Cellar offering rare and vintage tea selections, intimate Spa Room offering an array of services and treatments, redesigned flexible event and meeting space, and celebrated Blue Duck Tavern restaurant, Park Hyatt Washington offers guests a unique experience in the nation's capital. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your Park Hyatt Washington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park Hyatt Washington Hotel Washington Dc
- Hyatt Hotel Washington Dc
- Hyatt Washington Dc
- Washington Dc Hyatt