Park Hyatt Washington D.C.
$217
  • Restaurant
Omni Shoreham Hotel(Washington DC)
Free cancellation until 06/01
Book now, pay at stay
$188
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of $257/night.

Capitol Hill Hotel(Washington DC)
$367
$323
  • Breakfast included
$323
$305
  • Pool
Fairmont Washington, D.C. Georgetown(Washington DC)
$383
  • Restaurant
The Dupont Circle(Washington DC)
$404
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Washington Court Hotel(Washington DC)
Free cancellation until 05/31
$365
$332
Priceline
1,979 results
All reviewsblue duck tavernle labopark suitetea cellarrain showerbath saltsjunior suitesoaking tubfoggy bottomroom servicein room diningfour seasonsliving areawalk in showerstandard roomluxury hotelan upgrade
Reviewed February 11, 2014

We stayed at the Park Hyatt Washington for two nights in a Park Parlor Suite. This was among the very best experiences I have had. Service from arrival to check-out was pleasant, efficient and perfectly courteous. The room was large, clean and well equipped. Overall the Park Hyatt DC surpassed all expectations.

• Stayed: February 2014
Reviewed February 11, 2014

Park Hyatt! defiantly blew my expectations out of the water. My sister and I were always greeted with a smile at the door. My check in was smooth, the room and amenities are delightful. I had dinner at the Blue Duck Tavern, and the food was just exquisite. Oh and in the bar, I think her name is Stephanie, makes one mean drink with egg whites and strawberries... She had me hooked. The Beds are divine, I didn't want to get out of bed! Excited to go back soon. Thank you to all who made my stay the best ever!

Room Tip: Corner suites are beautiful, spacious, and feels luxurious.
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
ParkHyattDC, General Manager at Park Hyatt Washington D.C., responded to this reviewResponded February 25, 2014

Dear Sori85,

Thank you for sharing such wonderful feedback from your recent stay with us! Sounds like a very enjoyable weekend both in the city and here at the hotel. It is wonderful to read your comments, which I will be sure to share with our team. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Kind Regards,
Andrew Davidson

Reviewed February 10, 2014

This was an overnight weekend getaway to celebrate our wedding anniversary. Our priority was ease of travel and having a relaxing short distance weekend getaway with a nice romantic dinner. We could not have made a better hotel choice! Starting with the bellmen that greeted us and offered parking tips; they casually fended off an aggressive taxi driver and were very helpful and kind throughout our stay. Then to the front desk where the staff was definitely well trained and had an eye for the smallest of details, our first impression apart from the service was of the extensive use of natural hard woods and unpretentious, modern elegance throughout the hotel.

There was a high-end espresso machine in our guest room and I am an espresso lover, so this was a bonus for me; a little strong for the missus though. The guest room had the same simple modern style as the lobby, but the bath and shower was what really set this hotel apart! Natural tile everywhere, soaking tub with bath salts and a deluge shower head in the center, next to the soaking tub; and its all open space, no shower door. Someone was really thinking outside the box and it is wonderful.

We went out for a bit, and when we got back the front desk had sent up a complementary bottle of champagne and deep apple pie, and then later a hand written card acknowledging the exact number of years we had been married; small details at the front desk that we barely recalled providing.

The pool and hot tub were great. We couldn’t get a reservation at the Blue Duck Restaurant downstairs as our plans came together last minute, but breakfast there was just wonderful; extremely fresh ingredients and unpretentious natural elegance.

Thanks to all the staff for helping to make our special occasion special.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Mbd2005
Reviewed February 10, 2014

Good location but surrounded by lots of other national hotel choices. Front desk staff and concierge were friendly and helpful (although the former area can be cold when the hotel doors are open). Housekeeping was just okay -- room wasn't serviced until after 6 p.m. and floor were not vacuumed. Showers are enormous and interesting but I would have preferred more utility.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed February 6, 2014

I had an enjoyable meal in a relaxed setting with great service. I had the cauliflower soup, bone marrow appertizer, braised beef rib with brussel sprouts. I finished the meal with sunfruit sorbet (think orange sherbet colored sorbet with citrus hints bursting forth with each spoonful). The bone marrow appetizer can easily be shared by two or more people. The braised rib and brussels can also easily by shared. I only regret that I hadn't visited the Blue Duck Tavern sooner.

Stayed: January 2014, traveled solo
ParkHyattDC, General Manager at Park Hyatt Washington D.C., responded to this reviewResponded February 7, 2014

Dear ladyt,

Thank you for recent review of our restaurant, Blue Duck Tavern. We appreciate you taking the time to share positive feedback of your dining experience. It sounds like you had a very enjoyable meal with us. We hope to welcome you back again soon.

Kind Regards,