My first stay at the Park Hyatt Washington (usually stay at the Ritz Carlton Pentagon City). Plus points - very convenient location from which to branch out into Georgetown, well appointed rooms, excellent bar, tasty artisan cheese served in bar. Negatives - unbelievably slow service at breakfast (even though there were hardly any customers), problem with my booking at check-in which was quickly sorted once I stood firm. Some staff seem very inexperienced with few signs of supervisors.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Park Hyatt Washington, located in the fashionable West End Georgetown neighborhood of the nation's capital, combines sophisticated modernism with classic American style. With its Tea Cellar offering rare and vintage tea selections, intimate Spa Room offering an array of services and treatments, redesigned flexible event and meeting space, and celebrated Blue Duck Tavern restaurant, Park Hyatt Washington offers guests a unique experience in the nation's capital. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, getaroom.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Park Hyatt Washington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park Hyatt Washington Hotel Washington Dc
- Hyatt Hotel Washington Dc
- Hyatt Washington Dc
- Washington Dc Hyatt