We stayed at the Park Hyatt DC over the July 4th weekend, we thought the hotel was wonderful! It was our first trip with our 7 month old daughter. We got the Park King Deluxe room- over 600 square feet- lots of room, the bathroom was great with the rainfall shower and soaking tub. The staff was beyond nice and so very helpful. DC is a great city, we can't wait to go back. This hotel is in a great location and a 5 minute walk to Georgetown- You can't go wrong with this luxury hotel!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Park Hyatt Washington, located in the fashionable West End Georgetown neighborhood of the nation's capital, combines sophisticated modernism with classic American style. With its Tea Cellar offering rare and vintage tea selections, intimate Spa Room offering an array of services and treatments, redesigned flexible event and meeting space, and celebrated Blue Duck Tavern restaurant, Park Hyatt Washington offers guests a unique experience in the nation's capital. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Orbitz, HotelPower, Agoda, Hotwire, Priceline, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Park Hyatt Washington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park Hyatt Washington Hotel Washington Dc
- Hyatt Hotel Washington Dc
- Hyatt Washington Dc
- Washington Dc Hyatt