Recently stayed at the PH Washington for a friend's wedding at the hotel. From the moment of check it you can feel the opulence and cleanliness of the building. The staff is beyond friendly and attentive, and this is the first time in a while where I felt like a true guest in a hotel. The hotel lobby bar was fantastic and had a great array of drinks, ask for Thomas if you're into cocktails as he has a good knowledge of making a good drink. The hotel rooms are decorated mid century and very simple but it works. The bathrooms are very large and nice. Perfect walking distance to Georgetown, and a heavy walk to the Mall area, but nice if you want to see the city. I have no complaints about this place, but be ready to shell out some cash if you want to be treated like royalty.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Park Hyatt Washington, located in the fashionable West End Georgetown neighborhood of the nation's capital, combines sophisticated modernism with classic American style. With its Tea Cellar offering rare and vintage tea selections, intimate Spa Room offering an array of services and treatments, redesigned flexible event and meeting space, and celebrated Blue Duck Tavern restaurant, Park Hyatt Washington offers guests a unique experience in the nation's capital. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Park Hyatt Washington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park Hyatt Washington Hotel Washington Dc
- Hyatt Hotel Washington Dc
- Hyatt Washington Dc
- Washington Dc Hyatt