My wife and I stayed at here during a weekend in DC. We were upgraded to a junior suite which was one of my all-time favorite rooms I have stayed in, at any hotel, EVER. The room was very unique with incredible amenities are decor. I would recommend this hotel to anyone staying in the DC area.
The hotel staff was great and the stay was very memorable, walking distance to foggy bottom and Georgetown. The only item the hotel could improve upon was that the gym was nothing special and there was no spa to enjoy as in the other Park Hyatt's I've stayed at. otherwise it was perfect.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Park Hyatt Washington, located in the fashionable West End Georgetown neighborhood of the nation's capital, combines sophisticated modernism with classic American style. With its Tea Cellar offering rare and vintage tea selections, intimate Spa Room offering an array of services and treatments, redesigned flexible event and meeting space, and celebrated Blue Duck Tavern restaurant, Park Hyatt Washington offers guests a unique experience in the nation's capital. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HotelsClick so you can book your Park Hyatt Washington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park Hyatt Washington Hotel Washington Dc
- Hyatt Hotel Washington Dc
- Hyatt Washington Dc
- Washington Dc Hyatt