There was quite a mix of people staying here business travelers and sightseers , overall I really enjoyed the stay. The room was a nice size, clean and the bed was very comfortable. The only thing that bothered me about this hotel were the over privileged children whose parents couldn’t be bothered to watch them. The children RAN all over the place during breakfast, handled food at the buffet, then threw the food. No one said a word to the these children, not even the staff. I do believe that the staff should have interjected because these children did affect the experience of the other people eating in the morning. I liked the location, we were able to walk over to the monuments and enjoyed the nice spring weather. I would defiantly go back to this hotel!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Park Hyatt Washington, located in the fashionable West End Georgetown neighborhood of the nation's capital, combines sophisticated modernism with classic American style. With its Tea Cellar offering rare and vintage tea selections, intimate Spa Room offering an array of services and treatments, redesigned flexible event and meeting space, and celebrated Blue Duck Tavern restaurant, Park Hyatt Washington offers guests a unique experience in the nation's capital. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and HotelsClick so you can book your Park Hyatt Washington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park Hyatt Washington Hotel Washington Dc
- Hyatt Hotel Washington Dc
- Hyatt Washington Dc
- Washington Dc Hyatt