For a long-term traveler (Hyatt Plat), the Park Hyatt in DC is a great combination of high-end service, great location, and modern, yet homey style.
The furnishings are gorgeous with an eye for detail (Artemide lighting, etc). The products are actually something you want to use (Le Labo - NYC). You get a choice of good morning news - I can get my FT in the AM along with a delicious, fresh complementary morning coffee and tea - no skimping on quality. And the staff - from Mustafa at the door to the room service team - make you feel special and at home. A great place for DC visitors as well as those here on business.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Park Hyatt Washington, located in the fashionable West End Georgetown neighborhood of the nation's capital, combines sophisticated modernism with classic American style. With its Tea Cellar offering rare and vintage tea selections, intimate Spa Room offering an array of services and treatments, redesigned flexible event and meeting space, and celebrated Blue Duck Tavern restaurant, Park Hyatt Washington offers guests a unique experience in the nation's capital. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, HotelPower, Hotels.com, Agoda, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Park Hyatt Washington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park Hyatt Washington Hotel Washington Dc
- Hyatt Hotel Washington Dc
- Hyatt Washington Dc
- Washington Dc Hyatt