This hotel is a quiet, luxurious sanctuary -- dramatic, modern, tasteful, not at all institutional or stuffy but also not aggressively hip. Some hotels do not look anything like their glossy online photos in real life - this one exceeds them.The bathrooms in particular are exceptional, as is the gorgeous design of the lobby and the bar. The view in my room was underwhelming even on a high floor, but the rooms and decor have a moody, night-time feel so that didn't bother me. My only complaint is that the Blue Duck restaurant/room service situation was, based on our two meals, more expensively done than... actually good. But the gorgeous silver platters are fun and the food definitely LOOKS very impressive.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Park Hyatt Washington, located in the fashionable West End Georgetown neighborhood of the nation's capital, combines sophisticated modernism with classic American style. With its Tea Cellar offering rare and vintage tea selections, intimate Spa Room offering an array of services and treatments, redesigned flexible event and meeting space, and celebrated Blue Duck Tavern restaurant, Park Hyatt Washington offers guests a unique experience in the nation's capital. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda, Hotels.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Park Hyatt Washington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park Hyatt Washington Hotel Washington Dc
- Hyatt Hotel Washington Dc
- Hyatt Washington Dc
- Washington Dc Hyatt