Lowest prices for your stay
$329
eDreams$329
FindHotel$127
Priceline$329
1,325 results
All reviews boutique hotel nice neighborhood within walking distance coffee maker white house embassies hilton district valet
Selected filters
Reviewed May 12, 2019

Yes the location is very good. That is where it stops. The elevator was broken for three of the five days we were there. The staff could not have cared less--no assistance with luggage to the 5th darn floor, no offer of comp on food or room, no nothing.

The room was tiny. We just spread out as best we could. Light bulbs were out, A/C was very fickle, $14 continental breakfast was spartan.

Don't waste your time here.

Room tip: We can't imagine there are any good rooms here
Reviewed May 11, 2019 via mobile

The location was excellent. It was in a quieter area and seemed more residential than business which gave it a homey feel. The interior was relaxed and welcoming. It was a short walk to many restaurants and stores. It was a nice touch to have wine and cheese at 5 p.m. every afternoon.

Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed May 10, 2019

Checked in Monday night, and was told the elevator was not working and our room was on the sixth floor. No apologies. It was what it was. Then I asked if we could valet our Jeep Renegade. The girl at the desk immediately said no, it's too big. I was shocked. This car is smaller than a lot of sedans. Her suggestion was to park it on the street and move it by 7 am to avoid a ticket. OK fine, instead of sleeping in on our trip, my husband woke up early and asked a different person at the desk to valet the car. The person hesitated and grumpily accepted. The car seemed to fit without issue. We stayed 2 nights and the elevator was broken the entire time. The rooms are small, the bed was hard, the pillows were very thin, and the water pressure in the shower kind of sucked. The only thing that kept us at this hotel was the price compared to other area hotels available during our stay.

Reviewed May 7, 2019

Elevator did not work throughout the 4 days of my stay, on the 5th floor. On arrival, after a very tiring trip, I had to climb 5 floors with my suitcase. If I were not able to do it, I would have no place to stay. Air con not working. It seemed the elevator problem was not a priority, which shows disregard for guests.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed April 30, 2019

Location good. Room clean, small, adequate. Nothing in the minibar except water. Terrible internet access. The room was very cold, it was 68 degrees. I called to complain and the front desk staff didn't care and said they couldn't do anything. I spoke to two people and got the same story.
They told us "heater is off for the season", so I asked for a space heater. They didn't have one. They told me to "turn off the air conditioner", I told them it wasn't on!
If it wasn't already late in the evening I would have checked out.
The next morning a different person was at the front desk, when we complained he apologized and didn't charge us for overnight parking.
There was a bright light from the street right outside the window, the shades did not block it adequately.
No special bolt from inside so that cleaning staff could come in even if door locked.
Stay elsewhere.