Lowest prices for your stay
$329
Tripadvisor$110
FindHotel
Priceline$329
1,325 results
All reviews boutique hotel nice neighborhood within walking distance coffee maker white house embassies hilton district valet
Selected filters
Reviewed September 7, 2016

The Normandy Team is the definition of hospitality! At every other hotel I've stayed, I've never experienced the feeling of being truly welcomed. From the moment I walked into the Normandy, I felt more than welcomed. Every staff member I encountered was genuinely friendly and engaging, providing service above and beyond what I ever would have expected. I witnessed many staff members take special time out of their day to provide myself, and other guests, with a little something extra that made us feel at home. I thought the complimentary wine and cheese hour would make my stay, but although we thoroughly enjoyed that, it truly was the staff that made this stay exceptional. I will tell everyone I know about this place and genuinely can't wait to be back and visit my friends at the Normandy!

• Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank jenni1293
John Paul W, Manager at The Normandy Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 12, 2016

Dear jenni1293,
Wow, thank you so much for your wonderful comments. I am so happy to see that you enjoyed your stay with us, and really enjoyed your guest service experience. This is really exciting as well for the team, as they strive to make our guests feel really welcome and at home when they are here.
We very much look forward to a return visit and will be more than happy to assist with anything that you may need in the future.

Reviewed September 7, 2016

Wife and I took a spur of the moment trip and we decided to stay here and it was awesome. Parking was tricky but it wasn't to bad when we got a spot. It is very unique in the best way possible. Awesome staff

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank bencall113

Dear bencall113,
I am so happy to read your review. Thank you so much for sharing it. And what an awesome idea, a spur of the moment trip to DC! I am very happy to know that we could be part of this trip, and that you enjoyed you time with us. I know the team is be happy to see this as well.
Please do not hesitate to call on us for anything that you may need in the future.

Reviewed September 7, 2016

Everything was perfect! Hotel was room was clean and a nice size. The bathroom was clean and I loved the shower! Nice quiet area! Will stay here again!! The service was great and all the staff were very helpful and willing to accommodate my needs!

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear SJN15
Thank you very much for your review. I am thrilled to see that you enjoyed your visit with us. We love to hear that our guest will come back to stay with us.
If there is anything that we can do to assist in the future with reservation or just answering a question, please do not hesitate to call on us.

Reviewed September 6, 2016

We came for a six night stay at the Normandy Hotel. From the momen we arrived, the stay has been exceptional. Brandon, Corinna, and Charlie have been outgoing and friendly and have truly given great customer service. The housekeeping staff (always the people behind the scenes whose names are rarely known) kept our room clean and looking great even though we were in vacation mode and not very neat. We would stay here again in a heartbeat. Thanks to everyone at the Normandy!

Room tip: Didn't care for the coffee maker as we are not espresso fans so we just accessed the complimentary coffee in the lobby.
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank Mary S
John Paul W, Manager at The Normandy Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 11, 2016

Dear Mary S
Thank you so much for you stay with us, as well as your wonderful review. I am so happy to see that you not only enjoyed your room, but also your guest service experience with us. I know the team is very happy to read this as well.
We very much hope to have you back in the near future, and will be more than happy to assist with anything that you may need.

Thank you again for your stay with us.

Reviewed September 6, 2016 via mobile

Absolutely love this hotel. The front desk staff, Corinna, Brandon and Charlie are very friendly and accommodating. I enjoyed every interaction that I had with them. The hotel itself is very charming. I read previous reviews that stated the rooms are small. It is not the biggest room I've stayed in, but we have 3 adults with suitcases and plenty of room. The location is great. We are about a half mile from the DuPont Subway station. About the same distance from Adams Morgan, which is a neighborhood that has a lot of restaurants and pubs to choose from. The zoo is about a mile from us and an easy walk. We are already discussing our next trip to DC and staying here again.

Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Stacey C
John Paul W, Manager at The Normandy Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 8, 2016

Dear Stacey C,
Thank you so much for your fantastic review! I am so happy to see that you enjoyed your stay with us. I know that the team is thrilled to read this as well. They are very proud of the service in the hotel and love to see when our guests are happy.
It also looks like you were really able to enjoy the neighborhood, which is one of my favorite areas in the city.
We very much look forward to a return visit in the future and will be happy to assist with anything that you may need.

Thank you again for you stay with us.