$188
InterContinental
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 42% below average rates

The price you found is 42% lower than this hotel's average rate of $324/night.

$125
GardenInn.com
$207
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of $191/night.

HolidayInn.com
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of $169/night.

$146
$130
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of $168/night.

Kimpton Hotel Palomar Washington DC(Washington DC)(Great Value!)
Savings alert! 33% below average rates

The price you found is 33% lower than this hotel's average rate of $177/night.

The Dupont Circle(Washington DC)(Great Value!)
$180
$169
  • Restaurant
Hyatt Regency Washington on Capitol Hill(Washington DC)(Great Value!)
$149
$112
Savings alert! 44% below average rates

The price you found is 44% lower than this hotel's average rate of $200/night.

Capitol Hill Hotel(Washington DC)(Great Value!)
$149
$134
Capitol Hill
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $164/night.

Omni Shoreham Hotel(Washington DC)(Great Value!)
$188
$155
Priceline
  • Restaurant
All reviewsconvention centervictorian roomwhite housecontinental breakfastmodern amenitiesbed was comfortablesitting roomrooms are smallattending a conferencenational mallmini fridgestreet noisevalet parkingmetro stationdowntown dcfew blocksrenovation
Reviewed October 9, 2017 via mobile

We booked this hotel as it was the closest to our son’s home and it turned out to be one of the best choices we have made. From the quick and efficient checkin at reception to our departure after six nights, we received the friendliest professional service from all staff. Our room was spacious and very comfortable with all the usual amenities. Wi-Fi was excellent and always available. We had breakfast each morning in the dining room which offered a simple range of well priced options. Drinks at the bar were good value with the option of sitting at the bar or using the neat outside courtyard. The hotel is easy walking distance to transport, restaurants and shopping. If you don’t mind walking a little further the mall is about a half hour walk. This will definitely be our hotel of choice for our next visit.

Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple
Mohamad_Taha, General Manager at Morrison-Clark Historic Inn & Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded October 12, 2017

pete20102016,

We are so glad you found us and we look forward to welcoming you back during future visits to with your son. Next time you book, as the staff about our neighborhood rate and/or our repeat guest rate.

Reviewed October 6, 2017 via mobile

Loved staying here whilst I explored DC. It’s a boutique style hotel with a small bar and lobby area. The rooms are well appointed (a little small). I did have an issue with my room initially but I was quickly offered an alternative so that worked well. It’s easy walking distance to the CBD and a good neighbourhood. I’d thoroughly recommend staying here.

Stayed: April 2017, traveled on business

777pj777,

I'm so glad you spoke up about your initial room and you gave us the opportunity to correct the situation and make this stay perfect for you. We look forward to your next stay with us!

Reviewed October 4, 2017

I normally stay near Foggy Bottom/Georgetown but wanted to explore another area this time I visited DC. The Morrison-Clark is old but nicely renovated. Love the walk in shower (as opposed to tub/shower combo). Love the quaint courtyard for journaling and reading during my down time. Love the old style art deco breakfast room. Love the cozy little library/sitting room. Love the boutique nature of the hotel and friendly staff. Love the location - very walkable to the national mall, the White House, China Town, the convention center and a few blocks from a couple of different metro lines. I will definitely stay here again. One comment I would have for anyone with mobility issues is that you have to walk up the front steps, from the sidewalk, to get from the street to the lobby. The bellmen were always there to carry my luggage up and down, and I assume there is another way in/out per ADA requirements but I do not know what/where that entrance is located, so you may want to ask before booking if this is an issue for you.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled with friends

offthebeatenpath100,

What a glowing review, thank you! It sounds like you truly fell in love with the Inn. As you mentioned, we do have an ADA entrance just to the right of the main entrance. Our bellman quickly guide anyone with mobility concerns toward that entrance upon arrival. We hope you will stay with us many more times in the future as you continue exploring our area. Be sure to ask for the repeat guest rate when you call to book your room.

Reviewed October 3, 2017 via mobile

Spent two nights at this hotel for business. It was a perfect location. My room, a Victorian king, was smaller than I expected but the furnishings were all elegant and seemed new. The closet was actually a small cabinet which had more than enough room to house two days worth of clothes but would not have been big enough if I was staying more than 5 nights or sharing the room with someone. The bathroom was really small but functional - I would definitely request a room with a dedicated shower rather than a tub/shower combo when I return. The hotel lobby is really different and unexpected with interesting lighting and decor. The front desk staff were incredibly friendly and helpful- taking the time to answer my questions about the hotels recent renovation as well as help me find local eateries. The hotel staff, from the door men to housekeeping really work at making you feel welcome. I enjoyed my stay and would definitely book again if I needed to be in that part of town.

Stayed: October 2017, traveled on business

Beachmom2kids,

Thank you for taking the time to review us. I'm sorry that some of the features of your room were not exactly as you were expecting, but I am thrilled it was made up for in the superior service you received and the other great amenities we have to offer. About half of our rooms are tub/shower combos and the others are all showers. We work hard to accommodate these requests/preferences, so please feel ask when you call to book your next stay. We look forward to seeing you soon!

Reviewed October 3, 2017 via mobile

The room was really spacious and the staff was gracious. The doormen never failed to help us with the double door! One curiosity to note is that they do not offer an electric kettle in our room- though this seems to be true of all the US hotels we have been to so far. However you can call and request that hot water be brought to your room for free.

Stayed: October 2017, traveled as a couple
Mohamad_Taha, General Manager at Morrison-Clark Historic Inn & Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded October 4, 2017

Blue C,

Thank you for rating us a 5/5! Our doormen are always warm and welcoming after a day of conferences or touring. I'll pass along your kind words.