Overall, we had a very nice experience at the hotel. The room was very nice and the location was close enough to the various sights that we could walk. We did have a couple of minor complaints, including that the couch where the tv was (different room from bedroom) wasn't very comfortable. The shower pressure was very low and there was no light in the shower area. We could hear some traffic noise. But, I think the price paid was worth what we got in the room. We did have one major problem, which occurred at checkout. There was an unexplained charge on our bill when we received the receipt from the front desk. When we went back up to ask about it, the person at the desk said that she also didn't know where the charge was coming from, but she just left it on the bill. Frankly, I think that conduct is unacceptable, but I'm unwilling to hold the entire hotel accountable for that one employee's action.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated minutes from top Washington, DC attractions, the Morrison Clark Historic Inn and Restaurant is an iconic landmark that captures the true essence of the nation's capital. This beautiful Victorian-era mansion features well-appointed accommodations, complimentary Wi-Fi and valet parking. Dine on inspired American cuisine at our luxurious hotel restaurant. From historic charm to modern comforts, this extraordinary property sets a new luxury standard for Washington, DC boutique hotels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Morrison-Clark Historic Inn & Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Morrison-Clark Historic Hotel Washington Dc
- Hotel Morrison Clark Historic