Took the Amtrak Northwest Regional train from NYC to D.C. and stayed two nights. The staff was friendly and welcoming. We arrived on a Thursday and were able to check-in early. Good rates especially for a two night stay. The inn is a short walk from the Metro subway station, which was convenient. The bathroom was almost as big as the small standard room, but overall was a decent size for two people. We were there to explore D.C. so did not spend much time in the room anyways. The bed was comfortable and had reading lights built in above. The orange french toast at brunch was tasty! Overall the inn was quiet and peaceful. Free wi-fi was a plus. Would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated minutes from top Washington, DC attractions, the Morrison Clark Historic Inn and Restaurant is an iconic landmark that captures the true essence of the nation's capital. This beautiful Victorian-era mansion features well-appointed accommodations, complimentary Wi-Fi and valet parking. Dine on inspired American cuisine at our luxurious hotel restaurant. From historic charm to modern comforts, this extraordinary property sets a new luxury standard for Washington, DC boutique hotels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Morrison-Clark Historic Inn & Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Morrison-Clark Historic Hotel Washington Dc
- Hotel Morrison Clark Historic