My wife and I just stayed at the Morrison-Clark and were not disappointed. This was our first stay there and we found the historical atmosphere very pleasant. The room was clean, furnished with antiques, and quiet (once we had unplugged the minifridge which was in the large armoire). The staff was helpful. The hotel is located a 25-minute walk from the museums on the mall, a 30-35 minute walk from Union Station, 30 minutes from Dupont Circle and 15 minutes from the restaurants on upper 14th street. It would be very convenient for someone attending an event at the DC convention center.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated minutes from top Washington, DC attractions, the Morrison Clark Historic Inn and Restaurant is an iconic landmark that captures the true essence of the nation's capital. This beautiful Victorian-era mansion features well-appointed accommodations, complimentary Wi-Fi and valet parking. Dine on inspired American cuisine at our luxurious hotel restaurant. From historic charm to modern comforts, this extraordinary property sets a new luxury standard for Washington, DC boutique hotels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Morrison-Clark Historic Inn & Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Morrison-Clark Historic Hotel Washington Dc
- Hotel Morrison Clark Historic