Tripadvisor
Post
Inbox
Search
5,677 results
All reviews capitol hill union station homeless shelter great location national mall supreme court capital building breakfast buffet walking distance library of congress indoor pool per day smithsonian museums few blocks valet parking fitness center hotel restaurant
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Such a great weekend in January at the Hyatt!! Guests are all welcome by the warm, caring professional staff! Wonderful location for the gathering! Close to many points of interest if guests wanted to leave the hotel.... rooms are all comfortable, wonderful food and beverage as well.

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
HyattWashington, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Washington on Capitol Hill, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Patrick G,

Our goal is to provide each of our guests with the personalized, warm, and friendly attention they deserve. This is especially true during such major events like MAL weekend in D.C., which we have the honor of hosting each year. We’re overjoyed to hear you felt well taken care of, and will be sure to let our colleagues know you were pleased with their efforts to make you feel at home. Thank you so much for your feedback and we look forward to welcoming you back to D.C. very soon!

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Approximately 2 blocks from Union Station, very close to Capitol Hill, valet parking only (approximately $65/night), walking distance to restaurants. Professional staff. If using Uber, enter address to hotel as opposed to the location

Dear Excursion29216617762,

We’re so glad to hear you were satisfied with our amazing location and professional staff during your stay at our hotel in D.C. It was a pleasure to provide you with a comfortable and convenient spot to rest and relax while exploring our nation’s capital. We hope you’ll think of us again the next time you find yourself planning another trip to Washington, D.C. Until then, take care and we look forward to seeing you soon.

Reviewed January 17, 2020

i chose the Hyatt Regency initially because the hotel I usually stay at was getting more and more expensive. This hotel has what they call a destination fee, but that too was a little less than the resort fee of my previous hotel.
i was not disappointed with my change. It is very well located for all the museums on the mall (such a pity that the Newseum has had to close). They provide a good clear map and it was easy to walk everywhere.
My room was very clean, well equipped and comfortable with a huge television. It was very quiet which I appreciated as a light sleeper and with the time zone change. My on-going flight had a time change and I very much appreciated reception allowing me to keep my room longer, it gave me a full morning visit and a lunch before leaving for the airport. There is a taxi rank outside the hotel and it was a very efficient service.
I will choose this hotel again on my next visit.

Date of stay: December 2019

Dear SueKeo,

Thank you for taking a moment to leave us such an exceptional review. We’re so glad to hear that you took a chance on us during your most recent stay in D.C. Furthermore, we couldn’t be happier knowing that our quiet and well-equipped accommodations made you feel right at home. We can’t wait to raise the bar even higher during your next stay, and hope to welcome you again very soon!

Reviewed January 17, 2020

Perhaps the most service centered hotel I have been to in the US. A genuine friendly welcoming environment where staff went out of there way at every turn. I really enjoyed my stay and would return and recommend this spot blocks from Capitol Hill. They also did an outstanding job on the conference. I love their online check in and out option.

Dear desid0rite,

There’s nothing like a smooth and easy arrival after a long trip. That’s why in addition to our usual warm and friendly welcome, we’ve made it a point to focus on streamlining our guest experience with online check-in and check-out options. Our hope is that it will increase the satisfaction of our guests and enhance their Washington, D.C. experience, and we’re overjoyed to hear that it worked for you! We appreciate your wonderful feedback and look forward to hosting you again soon on your next stay on Capitol Hill!

Reviewed January 15, 2020

Location was great for our purposes. All else was average and overpriced. The pull out sofa was the worse I have ever slept on. Staff were fine. It was clean. Just expected a nicer suite for the four of us.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
HyattWashington, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Washington on Capitol Hill, responded to this reviewResponded January 16, 2020

Dear Coastal15454464047,

As a Hyatt Regency hotel, we strive to provide our guests with an experience that exceeds expectations. We are sorry to hear that we let you down this time. We have discussed your important comments with our team and are confident in our abilities to impress you the next time you’re here. We hope you have a chance to visit us again on your next stay on Capitol Hill, and look forward to earning your trust with the high quality and value you deserve. Thank you for your feedback and we hope to have the pleasure of hosting you again soon in D.C.