This is a great hotel if you are planning a trip to DC and want to be a few blocks from the National mall area. After a long day of sightseeing we retreated to the 11th floor to the club - yummy snacks, desserts, and cheaper drinks than other nearby restaurants. We also used the club for a quick coffee and breakfast before heading out again for another day of sightseeing. I highly recommend this hotel for tourists (and becoming a Hyatt card member to make the most of club benefits).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover our historic city from Hyatt Regency Washington on Capitol Hill. Enjoy easy access to all the attractions of our nation's capital from our ideal location steps to The U.S. Capitol and just three blocks to Union Station. Walk to the Smithsonian Museums and The National Mall, tour government centers and The White House, visit monuments and museums, cheer on the Nationals or the Capitals - all just minutes from our Capitol Hill hotel. Indulge in seasonal flavors and signature cocktails at Article One - American Grill. Named for the corresponding article of the U.S. Constitution, Article One is conveniently situated in our atrium lobby. Open daily for power breakfast, energizing lunch and relaxing dinner. Dine in the privacy of your room with our room service. It's good not to be home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, HotelsforEveryone, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hyatt Regency Washington on Capitol Hill reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Washington On Capitol Hill Hotel Washington Dc
- Washington Dc Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt Washington Dc