My friend and I are from Massachusetts. We were bored one weekend in November, and decided to up and leave for DC. We chose this hotel for the location and value. From the time we stepped in the lobby door, until we left a few days later, our stay was nothing short of fantastic. Our room was immaculate. The folks at the front desk were friendly, and attentive. It may not be close to where the action and restaurants are on 7th Street, but they are only about a 15 minute walk straight up the street from the hotel. Also, there is a McDonald's and a couple of other fast food type places on the same block as the hotel. There is a Starbucks inside of the hotel. All of Starbucks in the city close around 7 PM...I found that curious. The trade is that the mall is practically right outside the front door. We were a hop, skip, and a jump from many of the major attractions. Holiday Inn Washington-Capitol help to make our stay in DC both enjoyable and memorable. We will stay here whenever we return, and we plan to do so frequently. One word to the wise. When I made out reservation, I was sure to reserve a room on the opposite side of the rail yard. We didn't hear a thing. I suggest that you do the same.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Holiday Inn Washington-Capitol. We offer the ideal location for business and leisure travelers coming to Washington, DC. We are conveniently located one block fromSmithsonian s National Air & Space Museum. Walk to major Washington area attractions including the United States Capitol Building, Smithsonian Museums, White House, Washington Monument, World War II Memorial and the Holocaust Museum. This Washington, DC hotel is within reach of DoEd, DOE, DHHS, FAA, FEMA, HUD, NASA, USDA, and USITC. Stay connected with our complimentary high-speed Internet access in all guest rooms and 24-hour business center. Maintain your exercise regimen in our 24-hour, state-of-the-art aerobic fitness center. All hotel rooms are equipped with refrigerators. Our superb location, friendly and experienced staff, makes the Holiday Inn Washington - Capitol the best choice for business and leisure travelers alike. Enjoy a hearty breakfast at our new Capitol Bistro, where Kids Eat Free, grab a quick meal at the Shuttle Deli Express, or coffee from our full service Starbucks. Unwind in the modern, comfortable surroundings of the 21st Amendment Bar & Grill or take a relaxing swim in our seasonal rooftop pool overlooking the US Capitol. Make the Holiday Inn Washington-Capitol your first hotel choice when traveling to Washington, DC! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, HotelsClick and HRS so you can book your Holiday Inn Washington - Capitol reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Washington - Capitol Hotel Washington Dc
- Holiday Inn Washington Dc
- Washington Dc Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Capitol